Hello August! The school summer holidays are well underway and we are delighted to see so many families enjoying Uncle Henry’s
One small change we have implemented is that our Sunday Lunch table service will not resume until September. This is to help ensure that all our customers can be provided with the same level of service during busy periods. Don't forget that if you are just looking for a quick snack then our farm shop is fully stocked with lots of tasty treats and our deli counter features a great selection of handmade scotch eggs, pastries and sausage rolls.
As always, we start the month off with new promotions which are as follows:
- Sausage of the Month 10% off – Ploughman Jacks sausage made with Wookey hole cheddar and chutney Was £8.50 per kg, Now £7.65 per kg
- Cheese of the Month 10% off –NEW Appleby’s Cheshire Was £2.50 per 100g, Now £2.25 per 100g
- Wine of the Month 10% off – Corney & Barrow Santa Florentina organic Chardonnay Was £10.95, Now £9.86
- The Sauce Shop – 20% off the full range
- Fentimans 750ml bottles – Mix and Match and 2 for £6.00
- Craft Beer Range – Mix and Match any 4 for £10
Maize Maze 2017
Our maze has already proven popular during its first two weeks of being open and if you haven’t had chance to visit yet then don’t worry, as it is open 10am-3pm everyday throughout the summer holidays.
Entry is £3 per person and tickets must be purchased from the shop till prior to entering the Maze. Please note that dogs are not permitted in the Maze or the Walled Garden.
Don’t forget to share your visit with us on Tripadvisor, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. We love to hear what you’ve enjoyed and also see your photos!
Cafe Themed Evenings
Make sure to pop the dates in your dairy for our upcoming themed evenings. The menus are available on our website and in store.
- Classic British Menu – Friday 18th August This menu features a selection of our nation’s most treasured dishes
- Curry Night – Friday 29th September Spice up your taste buds with our delicious homemade curries
Lindsey Lodge Open Garden – Sunday 6th August 11am-3pm
Our restored walled kitchen garden will be open to the public to help raise much needed funds for Lindsey Lodge Hospice as part of their Open Gardens 2017 programme. Face painting and Balloon Modelling activities will be available alongside a table top sale.
The Woodland Trust will also be at Uncle Henry’s on Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th August. How many different trees can you identify in our woodland?
Glorious Gin Tasting Weekend – 26th-28th August
Join our handpicked gin producers over August Bank Holiday weekend and sample their artisan gin ranges.
Black Shuck Gin
Two Birds Gin
Lincolnshire Pin Gin
The Cocktail Pickers
Little Red Berry Co.
6 O’Clock Gin
The cafe will also feature a selection of gin inspired cakes and recipe cards will be available to take home!
We look forward to seeing you all soon!
Love Uncle Henry’s x