Our fantastic Maize Maze will be opening once more this Summer!
Our 5 acre Maize Maze was planted at the end of April and over the course of 2 months it will grow up to 8 feet tall!
The Maze will officially open on Saturday 22nd July 10am-3pm and will be open everyday throughout the summer holidays.
Entry is £3 per person including children and tickets must be purchased form the shop till prior to entering the maze.
· Visit the toilets in the farm shop before entering the Maze, you could be in there for up to 2 hours!
· Wear suitable clothing and footwear, we advise wellies or boots on days that are not dry. During extreme wet weather the maze may be closed for safety reasons.
· In hot weather please make sure you drink plenty of fluids and carry a drink with you. Drinks can be purchased from the Maze entrance. Sun hats and sun cream is strongly recommended.
· The field is a working maize field and the ground will be uneven in places so please take care and do not run. We are not liable for personal injury.
· First aid - Please shout for help in case of a serious emergency and call 999. Our telephone number is 01652 640308 for a member of staff to respond. For minor first aid treatment (e.g a plaster) please make your way to the main farm shop and speak to a member of staff.
1. Please do not run in the maze as there are other people using the same paths.
2. All children under 16 years MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times. Please do not let children wander away from you as visibility in the maze is limited.
3. Do not damage the maze crop by picking it, the maize cobs are non-edible and cannot be consumed by humans.
4. NO CHEATING! Do not cut through the maize crop. Stick to the pathways and abide by the no entry signs.
5. Please use the bins provided for rubbish. Last year we collected a full bin bag per day from the maze!
6. We are not responsible for loss of personal property. If you lose an item then please report it to a member of staff at the farm shop tills.
7. If you see any damage to the Maze or the signs, please report it to staff so we can try and fix it for the next visitors.
8. No smoking in the Maze!
9. No dogs are permitted in the Maze or Walled Garden.
10. Had enough? There is an emergency exit located in the maze which is signposted and leads back to the Maze entrance. Please only use this if necessary .
We have lots of new and exciting plans for this year's maze so keep checking back to find out more.
You can also watch the video of Maize Maze 2016 here!