Treat Mum to our special Mothering Sunday Menu!
Mothering Sunday Lunch Menu
Sunday 26th March
- Cream of Stilton and broccoli soup served with local speciality bread
- Garlic mushrooms in a creamy sauce served with toasted ciabatta
- Trio of fresh melon served with Parma ham
- Oak roasted salmon served with prawns in a Marie rose sauce on a bed of mixed salad leaves
- Uncle Henry’s home reared roast pork with stuffing served with Bramley apple sauce and gravy
- Lincolnshire roast beef with Yorkshire pudding and gravy
- Roasted salmon with a lemon and dill sauce
- Twice baked cheese souffle with sun-dried tomatoes and spinach
All main courses served with seasonal vegetables and potatoes
- Creme Brulee served with a shortbread biscuit
- Eve’s pudding with custard
- Lemon meringue pie
- Indulgent chocolate pot
Enjoy 2 courses for £16 or 3 courses for £20
Children under 12 years 2 courses for £12 or 3 courses for £15
Tables may be booked between 12pm and 2.30pm
Please call 01652 640 308 or enquire at the cafe.
Booking is required.