Our biggest event of the year is a fantastic day out for the whole family!
Follow our 'farm to fork' trail and discover where your food comes from.
This year we have different zones for you to enjoy, can you explore them all?
More details will be released closer to the event including main ring timetable.
- Machinery displays including our combine harvester
- Uncle Henry's Pigs
- Lincoln Longwool Sheep
- Giant Tortoises
- ABN Discovery - find out how crops are processed into animal feed
- Tractor & Trailer Rides
- Lincolnshire food and drink producers
- Local crafters
- Blyton Ice Cream
- Uncle Henry's 3 for £10 sausage packs
- Brigg Rotary BBQ with Uncle Henry's sausages and burgers
- Uncle Henry's Hog Roast and Jacket Potatoes
- Farmer's Pond Bar - assorted beers, gin, soft drinks and tea and coffee
- Nicky's Plant Sale
- Woodland Trust
- Pony Rides
- Grayingham Church Face Painting
- Assorted displays
- Lincolnshire Wildlife Trust
Free car parking and free entry!