Our biggest event of the year is a fantastic day out for the whole family!
Follow our 'farm to fork' trail and discover where your food comes from.
This year we have different zones for you to enjoy, can you explore them all?
More details will be released closer to the event including main ring timetable.
- Machinery displays including our combine harvester
- Bucking Broncho
- Punch & Judy Show
- Humberside Fire & Rescue
- Abba Plant hire JCB
- Lincoln Longwool Sheep
- Giant Tortoises
- ABN Discovery - find out how crops are processed into animal feed
- Tractor & Trailer Rides
- Lincolnshire food and drink producers: Moden's Plum Bread, Piper's Crisps, Fentiman's, Dunholme Chillies, Black Shuck Gin
- Local crafters including DaisyDucks, Wool Spinning, Candle Making and a Saddler/Leatherworker
- Blyton Ice Cream x 2 stands
- Uncle Henry's 3 for £10 sausage packs
- Brigg Rotary BBQ with Uncle Henry's sausages and burgers
- Uncle Henry's Hog Roast and Jacket Potatoes
- Farmer's Pond Bar - assorted beers, gin, soft drinks and tea and coffee
- Raffle in aid of Brigg Rotary and their chosen local charities
- Ploughmans Bunch band 12pm-2pm
- Lincolnshire Police
- Nicky's Plant Sale
- Woodland Trust
- Grayingham Church Face Painting
- Assorted displays
- Tony Butler's Exotic Animals
- Lincolnshire Wildlife Trust
- Grayingham Church Tombola and face painting
- Blossom Rose Gifts
- Lindsey Lodge
- Lincolnshire Showground
- Ladies in Pigs
- Lincoln City FC Sports
- Trent Valley Gliding Club
- Corner Cottage
- Field of Dreams
and much, much more!
Free car parking and free entry!
Don't forget that if you take photos of the day we would love to see them! Please tag us on Facebook - Uncle Henry's, Twitter @unclehenrysLinc or Instagram @uncle_henrys_farmshop
Can I bring my dog?
- Yes, dogs are permitted at Open Farm Sunday but please do not bring them into the farm shop, butchery or cafe unless they are an assistance dog. We ask that you are responsible for your pet at all times by keeping it on a lead and cleaning up after your dog.
Is there disabled parking close to the entrance?
- Yes, the main car parking field has allocated disabled parking in the first couple of rows near to the entrance out of the field. If you have any further queries please speak to a car parking assistant on the day.
Can I pay by card?
- The main farm shop and cafe have card machines but outside it will only be cash payments. Cash back can be obtained at the shop till with a minimum spend of £5
What food and drink is available?
- The cafe will be serving a limited menu all day but will be very busy especially 11am-3pm. Table bookings are not permitted and Sunday lunches will not be served. The farm shop will have a fridge in the main entrance with pre-made sandwiches etc that can be purchased at the shop tills. Outside there will be Brigg Rotary BBQ, Uncle Henry’s jacket potatoes and from 12pm Hog Roast. A pizza van is also expected on the day but as these are freshly cooked there will be a wait time of 5-8 minutes per pizza. There is a refreshments marquee opposite the farmers den play area serving tea and coffee plus the Farmer’s Pond bar with soft drinks, beer and other alcoholic drinks.
What time is the family dog show on?
- The dog show starts at 3pm in the Main Ring. To enter please pick up a form in store until the 10th June or visit the Field of Dreams stand opposite the Main Ring on the day prior to 2.30pm
If I require first aid assistance where do I go?
- LIVES will be attending on the day in the Main Ring. Their stand will be clearly marked on the maps that will be handed out to all visitors on arrival. if in doubt please speak to an Uncle Henry's staff member, we will all be wearing branded t-shirts/aprons.
If I lose my child, what shall I do?
- Lincolnshire Police will be on site opposite the entrance/exit gate of the car park. Please report any issues to them directly. If any children are found then they will be looked after by the police and an announcement will be made over the tannoy system
If you have any other queries then please call 01652 640308 or email email@example.com