Calling all young adventurers, your time has come! The magical world behind the garden wall has been stirring for some time and its gates are getting ready to open…So now there is only one question… Are you ready?
Behind the garden wall is the perfect place to entertain your little ones. with something for everyone! Grab a picnic pack from our cafe and enjoy the sun in our well kept garden, with further snacks and drinks available while you're there.
Don't forget to get involved with our special Royal Quest - Just for Half Term!
The kings and Queens of the past have come back to seek power once again and have stolen our Queens crown! Can you find out who did it and save the Jubilee!
What is there to do:
- Let off some steam on our jumping pillow. See how high you can go and be sure to bring your camera for the perfect picture of your little one soaring through the air!
- Fancy some family friendly competition? Grab a club and enjoy a game of mini golf, with 9 crazy holes to try!
- Feeling fearless? Take a trip through the woods and take on a host of nasty trolls to save our fairy Queen in our fairy trail. Get involved and work out the magic word by solving the clues left for you throughout the trail!
- Make some memories! With plenty of unique photo opportunities spread out within the fairy trail and in the garden, your sure to find the perfect photographic keepsake of your time with us.
- Feeling peckish? Our Behind the Garden Wall catering van has got what you need. Whether thats a quick snack, refreshing drink, or a much needed coffee hit!
Behind the Garden Wall will be open every day during May Half Term and every weekend there after 10am - 2pm (last entry 11:30am)! So theres plenty of time for you to enjoy all that it has to offer! Tickets are available for pre-booking here for £6 per person or £20 for a group of 4 with U2's going free!
Wanting to make a last minute stop? Not a problem tickets are also on sale for on the day.