Uncle Henry's Maize Maze 2022
Enjoy sunny summer afternoons exploring the 5 acre maze to find the letters hidden within. Put them together and form the secret word to complete the challenge….if you find your way out that is.
Returning for 2022 with an all-new design, Uncle Henry's Maize Maze is a regional visitor treasure.
This summer our Maize Maze is taking the spot light with a host special night time events throughout the summer holidays!
29th July – Find the Beer
5th August – Murder Mystery Maze
19th August – Find the Wine
2nd September – Date Night Maze
( For a full list of what's on throughout Uncle Henry's, Click Here)
Or, if you like to be spooked, join us for Halloween from the 22nd – 30th October when the maze gets a Halloween makeover and creepy characters lurk within its depths… Escape if you can!
Open on weekends from the 23rd July through to the 30th October; and every day during the school holidays.
£6 Per person (Under 2’s Go Free)
£20 Group of four
On the Day Tickets:
£7.50 per person (Under 2’s Go Free)
£25 Group of four
Tickets include access to the Maize Maze and all Behind the Garden Wall attractions (9-hole crazy golf course, jumping pillows & Fairy trail.
(Ticket prices may differ during special events. Please check our events page for further details)
- Apologies no dogs are allowed in the Maize Maze.
- All U16’s must be supervised by an adult when in the Maize Maze.
- As the maize is in a field which is harvested and replanted each year, the pathways are soil and can therefore be tricky to access with wheelchairs and pushchairs, particualrly if the weather has been wet. Having said that, plenty of customers have got around without a problem and the pathways do become more compact throughout the season. There is a barn at the maize entrance where pushchairs can be left.
- Please wear suitable footwear – we recommend closed toe shoes and wellies if it has been raining.
- Our cafe is currently open serving breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and coffee and cakes on a bookings only basis so if you would like to visit the cafe we do recommend booking in advance on 01652640308. Our menu can be viewed here. We are however also offering takeaway food, drinks and ice cream with no need to book.
- Our farm shop and butchery are well worth a visit, well stocked with delicious home made and locally sourced food and drinks – everything from meat, veg, bread and store cupboard essentials to beers, gin, sweets and chocolate! Cards, gifts and souvenirs are also available.
- You are welcome to enjoy our FREE farmers den outdoor play area and farm trail walk, maps for the farm trail are available from the farm shop tills.
We look forward to welcoming you to Uncle Henry's Maize Maze 2022!