Come and enjoy our themed menu evening in the Cafe this January.
Burn's Supper Evening
Friday 24th January 2020
Please note we only have a few table left to book for this event.
Tables may be booked from 6.30pm onwards.
To book enquire at the cafe or call 01652 640308
Table bookings close on Wednesday 22nd January 2020
Enjoy 2 courses for £15 or 3 courses for £20
- Homemade Vegetable Scotch Broth served with Locally Baked Speciality Bread
- Chicken Liver Pate with Whisky served with Fresh Salad & Toast
- Homemade Smoked Haddock Scotch Egg with Mustard & Dill Mayonnaise and Salad
- Homemade Traditional Haggis served with a Whisky Sauce and Neeps & Tatties
- Local Venison with Uncle Henry’s Black Pudding served with Creamy Mashed Potato and Seasonal Vegetables
- Salmon Fillet with a Lemon & Caper Butter served with Crushed New Potatoes and Spinach
- Homemade Vegetarian Haggis served with a Whisky Sauce and Neeps & Tatties (V)
- Scottish Heather Honey Sponge & Custard
- Cranachan: Traditional Scottish dessert of cream, raspberries, honey & oats
- Lemon Posset with Fresh Berries and Homemade Shortbread
- Clootie Pudding & Custard: This traditional Scottish pudding is made with dried fruit and spices