All you need to know about Uncle Henry's Covid measures
COVID-19 UPDATE • 13th May 2021
If you feel unwell, are self-isolating or develop COVID symptoms, for the safety of our staff and other customers, please do not visit us.
Our café has been open outside since 12th April and is reopening inside from 17th May, things will feel a little different with various restrictions but please bear with us, it’s great to be welcoming customers back!
- We have limited capacity so please book in advance to ensure that you’re not disappointed.
- You will be asked on booking whether you would like to sit inside or outside, if outside please be advised that we may not be able to move you inside if the weather turns and we at capacity.
- If enjoying our café courtyard outside seating please dress for the Great British weather, hot and cold! If indoors we are trying to main good ventilation which can prove chilly at times.
- To allow time for sanitation between guests, please stick to your allotted time slots, 45 minutes for coffee and cake, 1hr 45 minutes for breakfast, lunch & high teas.
- Our maximum table size, inside and out, is six people and we have a fixed table plan to ensure that social distancing can be maintained. We can accommodate larger bookings split across multiple
- Please no table hopping if you see someone that you know at another table.
- All guests must now check in via the NHS App, if you’re not tech savvy, don’t worry we’ve got a system take your details.
- On arrival, please use the top door for the café, signposted café entrance, where a host will meet you to arrange seating.
- All tables are socially distanced and we’re doing table service so settle in and get comfy.
- If you’d like to use the loo, there are capacity restrictions on the number of people allowed in the toilets at anyone time, if occupied please wait outside.
- Masks must be worn when inside the building and not seated, except for where age and medical exemptions apply, both for the shop and the cafe.
- The farm shop and butchery remain open and we are continuing to operate our home delivery and contactless collection services here
- We’ve reviewed our COVID-19 risk assessments and continually reassess our risk control measures.
- Our hygiene procedures have also been reviewed and hand sanitiser stations are located at multiple convenient locations throughout.
- All our staff are asked to conduct twice weekly lateral flow testing to help keep themselves and our customers safe.
We look forward to welcoming you!
The Uncle Henry's Team.