Travel 'Behind the Garden Wall' with us and join in as we celebrate Her Majesty's Jubilee!
Behind the Garden wall will offically be open Saturday 4th June from 11am -5pm for all to come and join the jubilee festivities! With no time restraints on your booking we invite you to spend the entire day with us and make the most of what behind the garden wall has to offer, we have lots going on!
- Bring your appetite for the Great British BBQ, serving fresh and locally produced food- manned by our very own butchery and kitchen team!
- Have a dance and sing along to the Live music acts which will be performing throughout the day
- Battles trolls in our fairy trail to find the Queens golden throne
- Let off steam and jump around on our jumping pillow
- Try your hand at crazy golf - Try not lose your ball
- Grab yourself an ice cream and a refreshing drink (soft or something stronger for adults) and join us in a toast to celebrate the occasion!
- All this and more awaits..
£8 per person
£28 for a group of four
Whats not to love! It's day out you will not want to miss… Take the trip behind the wall & purchase your tickets here