We are committed to supporting our local community during this exceptional time.
We have established a weekly food home delivery service within a ten-mile radius of Uncle Henry’s to include Scunthorpe, Brigg, Caistor, Market Rasen, Dunholme, Welton, Gainsborough and all villages in between plus LN1 and LN2 postcodes in Lincoln city only.
Call & Collect Service
Let us do your shopping for you! During these unprecedented times, we are also offering a call & collect service.
Order process for both services:
- Place your order Monday or Tuesday, via phone 01652 640 308 (we are busy picking & delivering on other days so please call to order Mon/Tues only).
- Minimum order £30, delivery charge: £5.00, picking fee for collections £2.95
- Once we have picked your order, we will call you to take payment (via card over the phone) and confirm when your delivery or collection will be. Deliveries are Wednesdays & Thursdays depending on where you live. Collections are to suit you post 12pm Wednesday - Sunday (24hrs notice required for collections please) and we can bring your order out to your car.
Order form for both services:
- Please click here to view our order form for w/c 3rd August
- If there is something you need which isn’t on this list, please ask and we will do our best to accomodate your request.
- Please note, prices are subject to change if we experience cost price increases from our suppliers.
Other useful information:
- The farm shop & butchery remain open 9:30-5pm (Mon-Sat), 10-4pm (Sunday) with appropriate hygiene and distancing measures in place.
- Personal shopping slots can be booked daily at 9:00 or 9:15am Mon-Sat and 9:30-9:45am on Sundays for you to have the shop to yourself before we open. Please click here for further information on this service.
- Our cafe is now re-open Monday - Sunday serving breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea to bookings only. 9:30-4:30pm (Mon-Sat), 10-3:30pm (Sunday). Takeaways are available with no need to book.