Uncle Henry's Maize Maze is back for Summer 2020!
TICKETS MUST BE BOOKED ONLINE!
Explore our GIANT 5 acre maze…can you find all the letters hidden in the maze to complete the challenge and find your way back out?
Open daily from Saturday 18th July, book your tickets here
£8 per person (under 2's go free), or £25 for a group of 4 - includes the Maize Maze, NEW 9-hole crazy golf course, jumping pillows and more!
You can also book Uncle Henry’s Maize Maze exclusively for your group of up to 10 people from 6pm to 9pm for £120 per evening. You’ll be the only customers in the Maize Maze and walled garden and can bring your own picnic to enjoy with family and friends.
- We have achieved the Visit England's “We are Good to Go” accreditation which recognises that we are following government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, ensuring processes are in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social/physical distancing.
- Hand sanitisers have been placed at the entrance and exit points for your use.
- Our maze has been specifically designed with online booking, no touch points and wider paths to ensure social distancing, please respect others when passing.
- Apologies no dogs are allowed in the Maize Maze.
- All U16’s must be supervised by an adult when in the Maize Maze.
- As the maize is in a field which is harvested and replanted each year, the pathways are soil and can therefore be tricky to access with wheelchairs and pushchairs, particualrly if the weather has been wet. Having said that, plenty of customers have got around without a problem and the pathways do become more compact throughout the season. There is a barn at the maize entrance where pushchairs can be left.
- Please wear suitable footwear – we recommend closed toe shoes and wellies if it has been raining.
- Please bring sun hats & suncream on hot sunny days!
- From 18th July, our Crazy Golf activity became part of our maize maze attraction included in the ticket price. Unfortunately we are unable to offer tickets for just this attraction as a stand alone activity.
- Our cafe is currently open serving breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and coffee and cakes on a bookings only basis so if you would like to visit the cafe we do recommend booking in advance on 01652640308. Our menu can be viewed here. We are however also offering takeaway food, drinks and ice cream with no need to book.
- Our farm shop and butchery are well worth a visit, well stocked with delicious home made and locally sourced food and drinks – everything from meat, veg, bread and store cupboard essentials to beers, gin, sweets and chocolate! Cards, gifts and souvenirs are also available.
- You are welcome to enjoy our FREE farmers den outdoor play area and farm trail walk, maps for the farm trail are available from the farm shop tills.
We look forward to welcoming you to Uncle Henry's Maize Maze 2020!