Enjoy our delicious food al fresco!
The cafe courtyard and indoor seating is open for customers.
To pre-book a table please call 01652 640308
We serve breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea, 7 days a week; please note we are not currently serving Sunday roast lunches.
Click to view our Summer Cafe Menu
Delicious lunches, snacks, drinks and cakes are also available for you to enjoy in our outside picnic area located near the Farmer's Den play area.
COVID-19 UPDATE • 19th July 2021
If you feel unwell, are self-isolating or develop COVID symptoms, for the safety of our staff and other customers, please do not visit us.
Due to the continued circulation of COVID-19 things will continue to feel a little different in our shop and café as we do our best to keep our team and our customers safe.
- Customers are asked to continue wearing masks when inside and not seated, to help keep our team and other customers safe. Exceptions apply were for age and medical exemptions. All of our team will continue to wear masks or face visors.
- We will continue to display QR codes to allow customers to check in via the NHS App if they wish, if you’re not tech savvy, don’t worry we’ve got a system take your details.
- All tables continue to be socially distanced and we’re doing table service so settle in and get comfy.
- All customers are asked to be considerate of others and socially distance where possible.
- All our staff are asked to conduct twice weekly lateral flow testing to help keep themselves and our customers safe.
- You will be asked on booking whether you would like to sit inside or outside, if outside please be advised that we may not be able to move you inside if the weather turns and we are at capacity.
- If enjoying our café courtyard outside seating please dress for the Great British weather, hot and cold!
- If enjoying our café indoors we are trying to main good ventilation which can prove chilly at times, blankets are available. CO2 monitoring is in place to ensure that we monitor transmission risk.
- Our maximum table size, inside and out, is six people and we have a fixed table plan to ensure that social distancing can continue to be maintained. We can accommodate larger bookings split across multiple tables.
- To allow time for sanitation between guests, please stick to your allotted time slots, 45 minutes for coffee and cake, 1hr 45 minutes for breakfast, lunch & high teas.
- On arrival, please use the top door for the café, signposted café entrance, where a host will meet you to arrange seating.
- If you’d like to use the loo, there are capacity restrictions on the number of people allowed in the toilets at any one time, if occupied please wait outside.
- Our hygiene procedures have also been reviewed and hand sanitiser stations are located at multiple convenient locations throughout.
- We’ve reviewed our COVID-19 risk assessments and continually reassess our risk control measures.
- The farm shop and butchery remain open and we are continuing to operate our home delivery and contactless collection services here
We look forward to welcoming you!
The Uncle Henry's Team.