Enjoy our delicious food al fresco!
The cafe courtyard is now open for customers.
To pre-book a table please call 01652 640308
We serve breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea, 7 days a week; please note we are not currently serving Sunday roast lunches.
Delicious lunches, snacks, drinks and cakes are also available for you to enjoy in our outside picnic area located near the Farmer's Den play area.
COVID-19 UPDATE • 13th April 2021
If you feel unwell, are self-isolating or develop COVID symptoms, for the safety of our staff and other customers, please do not visit us.
Our café is reopening from 17th April, things will feel a little different with various restrictions but please bear with us, it’s great to be welcoming customers back!
- Outside seating only be available until at least 17th May, please dress for the Great British weather, hot and cold!
- We have limited capacity so please book in advance to ensure that you’re not disappointed.
- To allow time for sanitation between guests, please stick to your allotted time slots, 45 minutes for coffee and cake, 1hr 45 minutes for breakfast, lunch & high teas.
- Our maximum table size is six people and we have a fixed table plan to ensure that social distancing can be maintained. Please no table hopping if you see someone that you know at another table.
- All guests must now check in via the NHS App, if you’re not tech savvy, don’t worry we’ve got a system take your details.
- On arrival, please use the top door for the café, signposted café entrance, where a host will meet you to arrange seating.
- All tables are socially distanced and we’re doing table service so settle in and get comfy.
- If you’d like to use the loo, there are capacity restrictions on the number of people allowed in the toilets at anyone time, if occupied please wait outside.
- Masks must be worn when inside the building, except for where age and medical exemptions apply, both for the shop and the cafe.
- The farm shop and butchery remain open and we are continuing to operate our home delivery and contactless collection services here
- The maximum number of customers allowed in the farm shop at any one time is restricted to 12.
- We’ve reviewed our COVID-19 risk assessments and continually reassess our risk control measures.
- Our hygiene procedures have also been reviewed and hand sanitiser stations are located at multiple convenient locations throughout.
- All our staff are asked to conducting twice weekly lateral flow testing to help keep themselves and our customers safe.
We look forward to welcoming you!
The Uncle Henry's Team.