We often have free in store tasting events
Please see below our upcoming tasting events which we would love you to join us at. The producers or our friendly staff will be on hand to share with you their expert knowledge about their products.
Saturday 5th October - 11am-3pm
- Cartmel Puddings -Cartmel is an Artisan producer of Sticky Toffee Puddings based in the Lake District. All of their delicious puddings are made by hand from 100% natural ingredients. As well as their Sticky Toffee Pudding, they sell a range of yummy puddings, crumbles and sauces. Throughout October you can get 75p off their 370g Stickey Toffee Pudding in the farm shop.
Saturday 19th October
- Lincolnshire Drizzle Co 11am-3pm throughout October you can purchase any 2 for £9.00
- Sweet Chilli
- Orange & Ginger
- Raspberry & Mint
- Novel Tea 10am-4pm Wonderfully satisfying and completely unique, NOVELTEA takes the finest tea leaves and spirits from across the globe to produce the finest blends imaginable. With a range of flavours including Earl Grey Tea with British Gin and Green Mint Tea with Caribbean Rum.
Saturday 7th December 11am- 3pm
- Porco Rosso is an Artisan producer of Pork Scratchings and Crackling based in Welton, Lincoln. All of their Pork Scratchings are handmade and flavoured and packaged by themselves.Porco Rosso Pork Scratchings is the brainchild of Mike, a former award winning brewer and the company was born in 2019. “I can’t think of a better partner than a great Pork Scratching with a beer or gin and tonic”Along with their hugely popular Traditional Pork Scratching they produce flavoured scratchings such as Salt N Vinegar, Smoked Sweet Paprika and BBQ.
Saturday 14th December 11am-3pm
- Bandsman Gin is a brand new gin hailing from Kirton in Lindsey, North Lincolnshire using a traditional cold-compounding method. A product of the Gentlemen Distillers Ltd