We love to shop local, which is we offer regular tasting days for our farm favourite local suppliers
It is so important to us to have as many local suppliers as possible. From Gin to Gingerbread, we have it all, thanks to our long list of local producers. Being based in Lincolnshire we are so fortunate to be surrounded by a large range of fantastic local suppliers. Who we have the privilage of working closely with all year round, to ensure our shop is stocked with the best that Lincolnshire has to offer. And as most of them are just down the road, we get to offer regular tasting days for all the farm shop favourites. Tasting days are a great way of showcasing our suppliers and introducing our customers to the brands that we love!
Dates for the diary
- Saturday 23rd April - 11am- 3pm - No.12 Chocolatier
- Saturday 30th April - 11am - 3pm - SloeMotion (Gin)
- Saturday 14th May - 11am - 3pm - Imp & Maker (Vodka)
- Sunday 22nd May - 11am - 3pm - Bay Tree (Salsa, Tortillas etc )
- Saturday 26th May - 11am-3pm - Chapmans Seafood (Fishcakes)
- Saturday 11th June - 11am-3pm South Ormsby (Gin)
- Sunday 12th June - 11am -3pm Baytree (Chutney & Salsa)
- Saturday 18th June - 11am-3pm Lyme Bay (English Fruit Wines)
- Saturday 25th June - 11am-3pm Shop House Coffee
- Saturday 2nd July - 10am-3pm Jennys Jams
- Saturday 9th July - 11am-3pm Lincolnshire Craft Beer
- Saturday 16th July 11am-3pm Lincs Drizzle Co.
- Saturday 23rd July 11-3pm Wold top Brewery (Beer)